Friday, August 31, 2012

First Week Back!

Oh how I have missed the beauty of James Madison University!  My summer was beyond amazing working at the YMCA with these cute kids!



I can say that it is good to be home, my second home that is.  This year I am living in the Village in a suite style dorm.  We have a common room and three rooms branching off of it.  Two girls live in each room.  Danielle & Kristen in A, Miranda & Elizabeth in C, and Hannah & I in B.  I LOVE THEM!  I could not have been blessed with a better group of girls.  Praying my feelings don't change.

Classes have begun!  This semester I am taking six courses, 18 credits.

  1. General Education World History to 1500
  2. Elementary Education Math (Part 2)
  3. General Education Science for Teachers - Physics & Chemistry
  4. Microeconomics 
  5. Foundations of American Education
  6. Sociology of Gender

I love it so far, but it is overwhelming.  Whoever said syllabus week was easy, didn't go to JMU.  Our professors apparently don't participate in the easy first week of classes that other colleges apparently do.

Thanks for stopping by!

What would you like to see posts about this semester?

No comments:

Post a Comment