Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hopeless Romantic

I am likely one of the most hopeless romantic ladies in this world.  Taylor Swift knows what I'm talking about!  If you have not heard of Pinterest... get one, enjoy, and waste your life away.  One of my boards on Pinterest is called "I'm obsessed with weddings."  Truly fits me well.

I was that little 5 year old that had been married in the backyard under the swing set about 15 times.  I mean no one told me I couldn't have multiple grooms.  I have planned my wedding multiple times in multiple different places with multiple different people attending and in the wedding party.  It's too much, I know.

Here are some of my favorite Pinterest wedding ideas!  Feel free to share some of your own.  We will be best friends if you do!

What a beautiful dress !

 Such an interesting idea!  I feel like it would get messed up with people walking over it.  Still a beautiful idea, though!

I think this is the coolest idea I've seen yet!! What a way to ask your bridesmaids to be in your wedding!

A fun way to keep all the cards you got for your wedding!

Instead of a candle, bubbles, or whatever else most people give out for their weddings, how about a CD of love songs that you and your hubby love.  It's fun and cheap!  Burn the CDs yourself and give your guests something to listen to on the way home!

This might be one of my favorite ideas yet!  Your photographer can't get every single picture, so leave some disposable cameras on each table and let guests play I Spy.  Ask them to leave the cameras on the table at the end of the night and get them developed.

Love it!  Share your key to success.  All the married couples out there have one thing they know helps keep their marriage alive.  Ask each couple, or person, to share their "key."  Read them when you get home from the honeymoon.

Couldn't think of anything better to do before walking down the aisle.  Prayer!

Bridesmaid's survival kit!  Fill it with a mini sewing kit, safety pins, mints, gum, and things like that.


P.S. I'm so not getting married any time soon!  Just enjoying the idea for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment