Friday, May 10, 2013

Dunkin Donuts

Date: May 9, 2013
Time: 1:00pm
Location: Dunkin Donuts
Number: 15

I was driving around after picking up my glasses (yep, officially a nerd and proud) and saw a Dunkin Donuts.  Now if you know me, you know I have a major sweet tooth.  It's seriously a problem and I'm afraid I'll end up obese in the near future if I don't slow it down.  Anyway, given my "need" for sweets, I decided to make a stop and grab a donut.  (I mean I had to celebrate being able to see, right?)  I won a $10 gift card on Deal Dash (check it out, it's awesome for Christmas time) a few months ago and hadn't used it all yet.


I got my donut and decided to leave the gift card for whoever came next.  When I told the cashier, she was very confused (seriously one of the best parts of doing this is seeing the looks on people's faces when I do something nice).  I tried to explain that I just wanted to do something kind for whoever came next and she seemed to understand.  The gift card only had a little over $5 left on it, so I don't know if it will cover the next person's "meal" (yes, I just called donuts a meal), but it will cover at least a little bit of it.

Once again, this is a very simple thing to do and it only cost me about $0.05 since I won the gift card for very cheap on Deal Dash.  I am going to attempt to win more gift cards and start handing them out.  Hopefully it works out that way!

Hebrews 13:16

No comments:

Post a Comment