Monday, May 13, 2013

Laundry Detergent

Date: May 9, 2013
Time: 1:30pm
Location: CVS
Number: 16

My church (First Baptist Church of Norfolk) is constantly serving our community and world.  This is one of the reasons I love my church so much.  I tried other churches last summer, but nothing really compares to the compassion FBCN has for Hampton Roads and for people all over.  Currently we are collecting items for The Gosnold Apartments in Norfolk.

I was at CVS and saw laundry detergent that was on sale for $1.99.  I grabbed two of them to donate, spending only about $4 on 60 loads worth of laundry detergent!  I am going to try to keep this list on hand at all times so if I see a really good deal, I'll snag it to donate.


Below is the list of what we are collecting.  Let me know if you have any you'd like to donate.  I will come to you, or better yet you could come drop it off at church on Sunday!

4 roll packs of toilet paper
Wrapped single rolls of paper towels
Dishwashing liquid
All purpose cleaner
Laundry Detergent
Fabric softener
Shampoo
Body wash
Deodorant

Hebrews 13:16


No comments:

Post a Comment