Friday, May 17, 2013

Shopping Carts

Date: May 16, 2013
Time: 6pm
Location: Walmart
Number: 19

I know everyone hates putting their carts away after shopping.  I mean you just pushed the thing all the way out to your car and the collection area is like 10 parking spots away.  That's just too far.  Trust me, I'm totally one of those people, but maybe I shouldn't be.  I know I hate when I try to park somewhere but there is a shopping cart in the way, so why put the burden on another person to move the cart?  



Well I knew I was going to go ahead and walk my cart back up to the collection area, so I figured I'd grab the elderly woman's cart and do the same for her.  She was parked beside me and was unpacking her cart into her car.  I waited a few seconds and asked if I could take her cart for her.  She was happy I asked and told me "thank you."  It's nice to do nice things for random people.  It makes me feel good when I do something for someone I know nothing about.  

Try it out!

Hebrews 13:16

No comments:

Post a Comment