Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blog Revamp

Okay so I haven't been blogging much lately.  School and rush has gotten the best of me recently.  I'm excited about my new classes, they all seem super fun and useful.

  1. General Education Business
  2. Elementary Education Math
  3. General Education Science - Biology & Environment
  4. General Education Kinesiology - Swimming
  5. General Education U.S. Government
See what I mean?  It's a fun mix.  My professors are great and the course material so far is fun.  Let's just hope it stays that way. :)

I also revamped my blog!  I hope everyone likes it.  I figured the boring had to go and I needed some color!  What do you think?  How could I improve it?

I hope everyone is having a wonderful beginning of 2012.  I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment