Friday, February 10, 2012

Working Out Can Be Fun?!

My eyes have been opened to some FUN ways to workout.  I've never been the girl that hits the gym everyday (or even every week) until this year.  I have been afraid of the "freshman 15," and so far it hasn't caught up to me.  Let's keep it that way.

While on Pinterest today (I should get some kind of pay for as much as I mention Pinterest...), I saw that one of my friends pinned a picture of people covered in colored powder smiling.  What in the world?  THE COLOR RUN!  This awesome 5K (two words I never thought would been in the same sentence) is held all over the United States. 

The Color Run 
I'm so doing this.  I've never done a 5K, but running through colored cornstarch... that is so me.  I can't wait for September 22 in D.C.  It's going down.

Check the website out for more info: www.thecolorrun.com


No comments:

Post a Comment