Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Superbowl!!

I know what you're thinking... that was like two weeks ago.  Yeah, well I'm a little behind in my blogging, but I thought it would be fun to hit on a few commercials I thought were good.  Some remind me of people and some are just funny.

Here are my top five:

#5: Oikos Greek Yogurt "The Tease"
I liked this one because it reminded me of myself in a way.  No one is touching my food, I don't care how cute you are.  It was a surprising twist.


#4: Audi Vampires 
This is a funny Twilight twist.  I have enjoyed the Twilight saga, while most haven't, so I'm probably a loner on this one, but that's okay.  It was funny to me!


#3: M&Ms "I'm Sexy and I Know It"
This one reminded me of my boyfriend Randall.  He's a big fan of the "wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeahhh" part and I have to admit I cracked up when I saw this and texted him immediately.


#2: Doritos "Man's Best Friend"
How could anyone not like this one?  It's hilarious.  It's also pretty sweet that a JMU grad created it! 


#1: Cars.com Confident You
This one has to be my favorite solely for the reason that the "confidence" is attached to the guy by like a dancing arm.  I laughed big time when I saw this one!



So now that you know my favorite commercials, what was yours?  Any particular one that I missed?  I'd love for you to comment and weigh in!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment