Sunday, December 9, 2012

Housekeeping

Date: December 6, 2012
Time: 4:00 pm
Location: Chappelear Hall
Number: 5

I have always made an effort to say, "Thank you" to the housekeepers at JMU.  They do a lot to keep our campus clean.  The ladies in my dorm are very sweet and always tell us to have a nice day.  I appreciate that!  It is nice knowing that they really do care about us as people as much as we care about them.  Unfortunately, they don't get a lot of credit.  As bad as it sounds, we sort of expect them to keep the bathrooms and hallways clean in the dorm.

I was working on a paper and somehow came up with the idea to write them a note.  You can see the note below, but I wanted to thank them for what they do and make sure they know they're appreciated. It was nice to know that all but one of the kisses I left was still there the next morning.  I love the honesty of JMU.  It may sound crazy, but when getting food most people leave their wallets at the table to save their seats.  That's just how it is here.

Anyway, here are some pictures to show you what I did!



No comments:

Post a Comment