Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness

Today marks the beginning of my journey to bless 100 people through random acts of kindness and paying it forward.
From Google Images
I've been on Pinterest for the last half hour and am impressed with the work people have been doing to pay it forward in our country during this rough economic time.  I don't have much money as a college student, but there is still plenty I can do to pay it forward.  God has placed this on my heart, so I am going to obey his commands.

I am going to post on here every time I perform a random act of kindness.  These blog posts are NOT meant to be seen as boastful, but are to encourage all of you to join me on this journey.  It might take me a year to complete 100 random acts of kindness, but I am going to do it!


Proverbs 22:9
A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor.

Hebrews 13:16
And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment