Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pretzels

Date: December 4, 2012
Time: 10:45 pm
Location: East Campus Library
Act Number: 1

Yesterday I completed my first random act of kindness!  I was in the library for an eternity working on a history paper and went to get a snack.  I had been thinking about what my first pay it forward act would be all day.  I had decided I would leave a note on the vending machine with $1.50, but realized I didn't actually have the cash to do that.  Instead, I bought a bag of pretzels with my dining dollars from the vending machine and left them somewhere for someone to enjoy!

I wrote on an index card and left it by a water fountain in ECL.  It really felt great getting to bless someone.  I have no idea who got the pretzels, but they were gone when I left around 11:45 pm, so I know someone got it.





No comments:

Post a Comment