Sunday, January 6, 2013

10% Complete!

I was just looking through my blog to see if I have posted anything unrelated to my 100 intentional acts of kindness goal and saw that I have reached act #10!  I guess this kind of slipped my mind as I was writing my last post about act number 10.

I just want to create a sort of roundup of my first 10 intentional acts of kindness and how I am feeling after doing them.

Pretzels
Chai Latte
Angel Tree
Campbell's Soup
Housekeeping
Hot Chocolate
Panera
Goodwill
Computer
10 Kiddos

I have to say looking back at what I have done feels good.  I know that I am making a difference in the world by being kinder.  It may not completely change the world, but I'm planting a seed of change that can grow and blossom.

I am proud of myself for completing 10% of my goal in one month.  I want to continue doing good and loving on others!

Hebrews 13:16

No comments:

Post a Comment